We all know that English is very important in every walk of life. Introducing various words to babies is the first step to teach English. Today we are going to discuss the use of My ABC Flashcards in increasing vocabulary of kids.
The flash cards are made of hard papers. There are 26 letters in the English Alphabet: A, B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y, and Z. You will get 26 flash cards inside the box. This product contains Alphabet Letters (A to Z) with picture in each card. The product is published by IGNITE PUBLICATIONS LTD which we purchased from the local market. We found them really helpful in increasing kids’ vocabulary like different body parts, colors, numbers, fruits, vegetables and animals.
Although it is recommended for 3-year-old kids, we introduced it to our baby when he was 14 months old. Also remember, Your child’s vocabulary growth is considered to be directly related to their overall success at school so it can be a good way for pre-school preparation.
- Improves vocabulary of children.
- Cost effective.
- The product is portable and can be taken out anywhere.
- Pictures are very clear and colorful. Kids really love them.
- Some flash cards teach uncommon English words, such as quilt, X Ray etc. These words are not needed for toddlers.
- Teach 5 new words every week. Kids learn the words fast. They also observe the pictures.
- Repeat the words daily.
- Put the flash cards on the floor.
- Pronounce the words and encourage the kids to find out the exact flash card.
Despite some difficult word selection, My ABC Flashcards is a good resource to teach English. Most of the flash cards are really helpful in building vocabulary of kids. We recommend you to go for it.